- Large build volume: Printing volume is 220*220*250mm.
- Resume printing: No worrying about accidental power off. Aquila resumes print exactly from where it stops when power is back on.
- Aluminum body with sturdy structure, no shaking when printing.
- Silent Stepper Motor Drives
- Mean Well Power Supply
- Filament Auto Feeding: Put in the filament end and it starts feeding automatically. The enhanced feeding module of Aquila ensures stable feeding (little breaking).
- 4.3-inch Color Screen with user-friendly UI interface.
- PLA, TPU, PETG, ABS filaments supported.
|Molding Technology||FDM (Fused Deposition Molding)|
|Printing Size||220x220x250 mm|
||≤180 mm/s, normally 50-80 mm/s|
|File Transfer||Online/ SD Card Offline|
|File Format||STL/ AMF/ OBJ|
||Cura/ Simplify3D/ VoxelMaker|
|Power Supply Input||AC 100-120V/6.8A, 200-240V/3.4A|
|Power Supply Output||DC 24V/14.6A 350W|
|Filament||PLA, ABS, TPU, PETG, etc|
|Net Weight||8.2 kg|
|Gross Weight||10 kg|
|Packaging Size||570x380x220 mm|
|Machine Size||475x480x473 mm|
Does Voxelab Aquila support BL touch?
Yes. Aquila supports BL touch kits.
Does Voxelab Aquila need leveling?
Yes. There are 4 wheels under the hotbed. It is quite easy for manual leveling.
Can I print more than one model in one go?
Yes. You can just add these models in slicing software like Cura.
Is Voxelab Aquila an open-source 3D printer?
Yes. Aquila is a highly-rated open-source 3D printer worldwide.
Is there any community for Voxelab Aquila?
I will admit that this is my first 3D printer. I have had experience with them before this, but this is the first one that I have owned. It truly is one of the best printers I have ever used, and it has incredible user ease. The number of times I have had a problem with this printer? 0. Seriously. If you haven't already, go check out the (currently) unofficial subreddit at r/VoxelabAquila. They even have a discount code! It's a great resource if you're confused about anything. A suggestion: buy it. The support team is great and responsive. It often goes on sale for about $150 (U.S.). For that price, seriously, this is the best printer you can get. I love it. Hopefully, you will too.
First of all, very good seller very comunicative, and solve without problems some issues with warehouse. The product is a high level quality, very well packed, easy to mount with good instructions and a lot of spare parts. Very happy with item and seller
Мой первый принтер. За 2 часа собрал. Ещё час исправлял косяки своей сборки. Пришлось помучиться с прилипанием первого слоя, но теперь всё хорошо. Взял с двумя катушками PLA в комплекте. Результаты печати на фото. Пользуюсь уже месяц.
Aquila FDM 3D Printer
An order confirmation email will be sent to the email address used to submit the order after proceeding with payment. With your confirmation, we will ship out your purchased items as soon as possible. Generally, your order will be processed within 2-3 working days. If longer time required, we will notify by email. Feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com if you have any questions on package lead time.
Notes: If no confirmation received from your side, we assume that you have confirmed the order.
Flashforge have international local warehouses for most 3D printers, while accessories are basically all stored in China warehouse. If your order combines 3D printers and accessories, we will split the order and ship in two or three packages to ensure you get the 3D printers in advance.
Generally, the delivery of 3D printers might take 2-5 working days while that of accessories maybe slightly longer. More time may be required for accessories customs clearance and other possible factors.
Delivery and Cost
Normally, international shipment will be delivered via DHL, FEDEX, UPS, EMS and SF Express. Estimated shipping time is 5-7 working days. We use DDP shipping terms when ship to following countries. That is saying Flashforge will pay the import duties, taxes, and VAT for you. You just pay the listing price and shipping rate.
North America: United States, Canada
Europe: United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Czech Republic, Belgium, Netherlands, Poland, Latvia, Sweden, Ireland, Greece, Finland, Denmark, Portugal.
We offer free shipping on items available in local warehouse. For orders does not qualify for free shipping, you will get an estimated shipping cost on order submission page.
Flashforge takes no responsibility for abnormal orders under the following conditions:
- Shipping time might be delayed for 3-5 working days for orders shipped to remote regions or countries with strict customs clearance policy.
- Failure of delivery due to undue actions of the consignee including but not limited to changing shipping address after shipment, giving an unknown address (such as a P.O. box or wrong address), giving incorrect contact information, and refusing to accept delivery.
- Shipping delay or failure due to force majeure. "Force majeure" means an unforeseen, unavoidable, or insurmountable objective situation and other objective conditions leading to delays in shipping, including but not limited to control or interruption of national or regional air or ground transport systems (such as weather reasons), interference or failure of communication systems, government actions, changes in postal administration policies, wars, earthquakes, typhoons, floods, fires, heavy rains, fog, and other similar events.
For orders above $400, please provide a signature for successful shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Option one: Log in to your Flashforge account, enter "My Orders" section to check corresponding order.
Option two: Contact Flashforge Support by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.