Flashforge Guider 2S
Advanced-level 3D priner users and those for small business production are quite in favor of Flashforge Guider 2s 3D printer. Guider 2S is a large 3D printer able to print industrial-use parts with better endurance to various weather conditions.
Guider 2s Flashforge inherits the advantages from Guider 2 and endowed with air filter and remote monitoring.
- Build volume: 280*250*300 mm.
- Machine size: 550*490*570 (755 with the cap) mm.
- Maximum extruder temperature: 300℃. Click to get more nozzle choices.
- Maximum build platform temperature: 120℃.
- Built-in camera: monitor 3d printing process remotely.
- Air filter: filting printing odors and unpleasant emissions.
- Flashforge Guider 2S slicer: FlashPrint.
- Supported filaments: ABS, ASA, PLA, PLA Color Change, Elastic, PVA, HIPS, PETG, TPE, TPU 95A, Conductive Filament, Flexible Filament, Metal Filled Filament, Wood Filled Filament PA, PC, PA-CF, and PP.
Recently viewed productsPeople who saw this product also interested in:
Flashforge Guider 2S 3D Printer
An order confirmation email will be sent to the email address used to submit the order after proceeding with payment. With your confirmation, we will ship out your purchased items as soon as possible. Generally, your order will be processed within 2-3 working days. If longer time required, we will notify by email. Feel free to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions on package lead time.
Notes: If no confirmation received from your side, we assume that you have confirmed the order.
Flashforge have international local warehouses for most 3D printers, while accessories are basically all stored in China warehouse. If your order combines 3D printers and accessories, we will split the order and ship in two or three packages to ensure you get the 3D printers in advance.
Generally, the delivery of 3D printers might take 2-5 working days while that of accessories maybe slightly longer. More time may be required for accessories customs clearance and other possible factors.
Delivery and Cost
Normally, international shipment will be delivered via DHL, FEDEX, UPS, EMS and SF Express. Estimated shipping time is 5-7 working days. We use DDP shipping terms when ship to following countries. That is saying Flashforge will pay the import duties, taxes, and VAT for you. You just pay the listing price and shipping rate.
North America: United States, Canada
Europe: United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Czech Republic, Belgium, Netherlands, Poland, Latvia, Sweden, Ireland, Greece, Finland, Denmark, Portugal.
We offer free shipping on items available in local warehouse. For orders does not qualify for free shipping, you will get an estimated shipping cost on order submission page.
Flashforge takes no responsibility for abnormal orders under the following conditions:
- Shipping time might be delayed for 3-5 working days for orders shipped to remote regions or countries with strict customs clearance policy.
- Failure of delivery due to undue actions of the consignee including but not limited to changing shipping address after shipment, giving an unknown address (such as a P.O. box or wrong address), giving incorrect contact information, and refusing to accept delivery.
- Shipping delay or failure due to force majeure. "Force majeure" means an unforeseen, unavoidable, or insurmountable objective situation and other objective conditions leading to delays in shipping, including but not limited to control or interruption of national or regional air or ground transport systems (such as weather reasons), interference or failure of communication systems, government actions, changes in postal administration policies, wars, earthquakes, typhoons, floods, fires, heavy rains, fog, and other similar events.
For orders above $400, please provide a signature for successful shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Option one: Log in to your Flashforge account, enter "My Orders" section to check corresponding order.
Option two: Contact Flashforge Support by email at email@example.com for more information.