Adventurer 3 3D printer overview:
With build volume of 5.9*5.9*5.9inch, Flashfroge Adventurer 3 3D printer could be seen as the small version of Adventurer 4. They look alike and share the same nozzle options. Adventurer 3 was brought to market earlier than Adventurer 4, and has been quite popular among schools and individual users.
- Direct use when out of box: no need of self-assembly. Enclosed unit, lightweight, user-friendly outer shape. Adventurer 3 is quit fit for students and individual users.
- Machine size: 15*13*16inch; Build volume: 9*5.9*5.9inch.
- Quick-release nozzle: Press two buckles on the extruder to remove the nozzle just in 3 seconds.
- Multiple nozzle options: Compatible with different nozzles: 0.3mm/0.4mm/0.6mm in nozzle mouth diameter and 240°C/265°C in highest temperature.
- Fast heating nozzle: Nozzle heated to 200°C in 50 seconds. Fast heating preparation for printing.
- Filament compatibility: PLA. Swap to a 265°C nozzle option to print with other materials like ABS,PC, PETG, PLA-CF, PETG-CF, etc.
- Removable build plate: easier to pop up printed objects. The carbon crystal silicon glass build plate matching with Adventurer 3 pro is also fit for Adventurer 3.
- Quick filament feeding: filament holder set enclosed in the machine body; Put the end in and start auto feeding.
- Filament run-out detection: Adventure 3 stops printing when filament runs out; Printing will resume when filament gets present.
- Level-free 3d printer: follow what the screen interface instructs to start 3d printing; the build plate was well leveled accurately.
- Built-in camera: monitoring 3D printing process in real-time.
- Cloud storage & online slicer: Share and download files on the FlashCloud.
- WiFi connection: Wireless transmitting sliced files to the Adventurer 3 3D printer.
- Super quiet printing: < 45 decibels noise level.
- One spool of filamentis included (250g);
Compliant product, be careful, do not detect the Wifi of the Box of Bouygues Télécom.
Very fast delivery, thank you !
Works well for now so far very happy with this printer is very convenient for the somewhat smaller projects. Also he is very quiet in comparison with my ender 6 this makes quite what sound (fans). Is definitely recommended.
It works very well (it's new clear we'll see when you have more spindle?) it's easy to handle. Fact that the seller or manufacturer will provide a USB with the laminate program as it only works with that of your brand otherwise very good product
Recently Viewed ProductsYou can stop autoplay, increase/decrease aniamtion speed and number of grid to show and products from store admin.
Adventurer 3 FDM 3D Printer
An order confirmation email will be sent to the email address used to submit the order after proceeding with payment. With your confirmation, we will ship out your purchased items as soon as possible. Generally, your order will be processed within 2-3 working days. If longer time required, we will notify by email. Feel free to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions on package lead time.
Notes: If no confirmation received from your side, we assume that you have confirmed the order.
Flashforge have international local warehouses for most 3D printers, while accessories are basically all stored in China warehouse. If your order combines 3D printers and accessories, we will split the order and ship in two or three packages to ensure you get the 3D printers in advance.
Generally, the delivery of 3D printers might take 2-5 working days while that of accessories maybe slightly longer. More time may be required for accessories customs clearance and other possible factors.
Delivery and Cost
Normally, international shipment will be delivered via DHL, FEDEX, UPS, EMS and SF Express. Estimated shipping time is 5-7 working days. We use DDP shipping terms when ship to following countries. That is saying Flashforge will pay the import duties, taxes, and VAT for you. You just pay the listing price and shipping rate.
North America: United States, Canada
Europe: United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Czech Republic, Belgium, Netherlands, Poland, Latvia, Sweden, Ireland, Greece, Finland, Denmark, Portugal.
We offer free shipping on items available in local warehouse. For orders does not qualify for free shipping, you will get an estimated shipping cost on order submission page.
Flashforge takes no responsibility for abnormal orders under the following conditions:
- Shipping time might be delayed for 3-5 working days for orders shipped to remote regions or countries with strict customs clearance policy.
- Failure of delivery due to undue actions of the consignee including but not limited to changing shipping address after shipment, giving an unknown address (such as a P.O. box or wrong address), giving incorrect contact information, and refusing to accept delivery.
- Shipping delay or failure due to force majeure. "Force majeure" means an unforeseen, unavoidable, or insurmountable objective situation and other objective conditions leading to delays in shipping, including but not limited to control or interruption of national or regional air or ground transport systems (such as weather reasons), interference or failure of communication systems, government actions, changes in postal administration policies, wars, earthquakes, typhoons, floods, fires, heavy rains, fog, and other similar events.
For orders above $400, please provide a signature for successful shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Option one: Log in to your Flashforge account, enter "My Orders" section to check corresponding order.
Option two: Contact Flashforge Support by email at email@example.com for more information.