For the bundle packages, the filament color is selected randomly, or leave us a note on the colors you want when ordering.
- Out of the box: fully assembled, print within minutes after the package arrival.
- Integrated solid design: dual Z-axis rails ensure steady movement, which eventually helps achieve better molding effects & outstanding print quality.
- Carbon silicon crystal glass platform: glass bed heats up quickly and evenly, free-warping;
- Print properties: build volume 200*200*200mm; print resolution ±0.2mm, meeting daily 3d printing requirements.
- Ingenious touchscreen: command 3d printing machine within taps.
- Auto filament loading/unloading: intelligent filament feeding technology ensures accurate filament loading, increases the printing success rate.
- Filament detection: the machine stops printing & notifies you on screen when filament running out or broken, recover printing when the issue is fixed.
- Resume printing: preserve print progress from sudden power off, continue printing from the exact spot when power is back on.
- Multiple data transmission options: WiFi, USB Stick.
- Support commonly used filament types: PLA, ABS, PETG.
- Compatible with VoxelMaker, Cura, and Simplify3D slicing software.
- Built-in LED: expediently check printing progress and model status.
- Friendly nozzle design: easy to remove, low maintenance cost.
|Molding Technology||FDM (Fused Deposition Molding)|
|Printing Size||220x220x200 mm|
||≤180 mm/s, normally 50-80 mm/s|
|File Transfer||Wi-Fi Online/ USB Offline|
|File Format||STL/ AMF/ OBJ|
||Cura/ Simplify3D/ VoxelMaker|
|Power Supply Input||AC 100-120V/6.8A, 200-240V/3.4A|
|Power Supply Output||DC 24V/14.6A 350W|
|Filament||PLA, ABS, TPU, PETG, etc|
|Net Weight||12.2 kg|
|Gross Weight||15 kg|
|Packaging Size||486x486x540 mm|
|Machine Size||406x424x469 mm|
Voxelab Aries 3D Printer Highlights
Unbox to 3D Print
Fast Heating and Strong Adhesion
Touchscreen Simplifies Operation
Preciser Printing with Photoelectric Transducer
Aries print 3d models even more precisely with the novel photoelectric transducer. It remembers the exact printing spot when power cut off, commands the nozzle to locate at the same spot for continuous printing when power is back on.
Transfer Files Wirelessly
Why Voxelab Aries 3D Printer?
Recently viewed productsPeople who saw this product also interested in:
$169.00Proxima 8.9 4K Mono LCD Res...
Aries FDM 3D Printer
An order confirmation email will be sent to the email address used to submit the order after proceeding with payment. With your confirmation, we will ship out your purchased items as soon as possible. Generally, your order will be processed within 2-3 working days. If longer time required, we will notify by email. Feel free to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions on package lead time.
Notes: If no confirmation received from your side, we assume that you have confirmed the order.
Flashforge have international local warehouses for most 3D printers, while accessories are basically all stored in China warehouse. If your order combines 3D printers and accessories, we will split the order and ship in two or three packages to ensure you get the 3D printers in advance.
Generally, the delivery of 3D printers might take 2-5 working days while that of accessories maybe slightly longer. More time may be required for accessories customs clearance and other possible factors.
Delivery and Cost
Normally, international shipment will be delivered via DHL, FEDEX, UPS, EMS and SF Express. Estimated shipping time is 5-7 working days. We use DDP shipping terms when ship to following countries. That is saying Flashforge will pay the import duties, taxes, and VAT for you. You just pay the listing price and shipping rate.
North America: United States, Canada
Europe: United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Czech Republic, Belgium, Netherlands, Poland, Latvia, Sweden, Ireland, Greece, Finland, Denmark, Portugal.
We offer free shipping on items available in local warehouse. For orders does not qualify for free shipping, you will get an estimated shipping cost on order submission page.
Flashforge takes no responsibility for abnormal orders under the following conditions:
- Shipping time might be delayed for 3-5 working days for orders shipped to remote regions or countries with strict customs clearance policy.
- Failure of delivery due to undue actions of the consignee including but not limited to changing shipping address after shipment, giving an unknown address (such as a P.O. box or wrong address), giving incorrect contact information, and refusing to accept delivery.
- Shipping delay or failure due to force majeure. "Force majeure" means an unforeseen, unavoidable, or insurmountable objective situation and other objective conditions leading to delays in shipping, including but not limited to control or interruption of national or regional air or ground transport systems (such as weather reasons), interference or failure of communication systems, government actions, changes in postal administration policies, wars, earthquakes, typhoons, floods, fires, heavy rains, fog, and other similar events.
For orders above $400, please provide a signature for successful shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Option one: Log in to your Flashforge account, enter "My Orders" section to check corresponding order.
Option two: Contact Flashforge Support by email at email@example.com for more information.