Flashforge Creator Pro 2
Creator Pro 2 made great advance than former models because of its independent dual extruder system. Not only the dual extruders that are samely owned by Creator Pro, but also extruders move independently which is not available by Creator Pro.
Independently moving dual extruders of Flashforge Creator Pro 2 gets users to double print. Flashforge 3D printer Creator Pro2 features dual model printing, mirrored style or duplicated style, greatly increasing productivity and saving time by half. Also, users can use two different filament colors to realize dual color printing. More wonderful trail: one extruder of Creator Pro 2 prints models using a filament and the other extruder prints support using a water-soluble material like PVA.
Flashforge Creator Pro 2 Review
It could print nylon, but for the money it's obviously good value. I love the twin heads. The printer produces very good and clean prints, a larger printer bed would be my only suggestion to improve and make it a fantastic machine.
- flashforge creator pro 2
- Independent dual extruders: two extruders able to print simultaneously, double production.
- Maximum extruder temperature: 240 ℃.
- Maximum platform temperature: 120 ℃.
- Build volume: 200 x 148 x 150 mm.
- mirror / duplicate print volume: 80*148*150mm.
- Machine size: 526*360*403(550 with cap)mm.
- Support Filament: PLA, ABS, PVA, PETG.
Recently viewed productsPeople who saw this product also interested in:
Flashforge Creator Pro 2 3D Printer
An order confirmation email will be sent to the email address used to submit the order after proceeding with payment. With your confirmation, we will ship out your purchased items as soon as possible. Generally, your order will be processed within 2-3 working days. If longer time required, we will notify by email. Feel free to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions on package lead time.
Notes: If no confirmation received from your side, we assume that you have confirmed the order.
Flashforge have international local warehouses for most 3D printers, while accessories are basically all stored in China warehouse. If your order combines 3D printers and accessories, we will split the order and ship in two or three packages to ensure you get the 3D printers in advance.
Generally, the delivery of 3D printers might take 2-5 working days while that of accessories maybe slightly longer. More time may be required for accessories customs clearance and other possible factors.
Delivery and Cost
Normally, international shipment will be delivered via DHL, FEDEX, UPS, EMS and SF Express. Estimated shipping time is 5-7 working days. We use DDP shipping terms when ship to following countries. That is saying Flashforge will pay the import duties, taxes, and VAT for you. You just pay the listing price and shipping rate.
North America: United States, Canada
Europe: United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Czech Republic, Belgium, Netherlands, Poland, Latvia, Sweden, Ireland, Greece, Finland, Denmark, Portugal.
We offer free shipping on items available in local warehouse. For orders does not qualify for free shipping, you will get an estimated shipping cost on order submission page.
Flashforge takes no responsibility for abnormal orders under the following conditions:
- Shipping time might be delayed for 3-5 working days for orders shipped to remote regions or countries with strict customs clearance policy.
- Failure of delivery due to undue actions of the consignee including but not limited to changing shipping address after shipment, giving an unknown address (such as a P.O. box or wrong address), giving incorrect contact information, and refusing to accept delivery.
- Shipping delay or failure due to force majeure. "Force majeure" means an unforeseen, unavoidable, or insurmountable objective situation and other objective conditions leading to delays in shipping, including but not limited to control or interruption of national or regional air or ground transport systems (such as weather reasons), interference or failure of communication systems, government actions, changes in postal administration policies, wars, earthquakes, typhoons, floods, fires, heavy rains, fog, and other similar events.
For orders above $400, please provide a signature for successful shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Option one: Log in to your Flashforge account, enter "My Orders" section to check corresponding order.
Option two: Contact Flashforge Support by email at email@example.com for more information.