Flashforge Creator Pro
Creator Pro is a dual-extruder 3D printer, with two extruders bound and moving together. Dual color and dual filament printing is a great feature of Creator Pro 3D printer. See the video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOfMJc0H5sE&t=82s) from 20min 55second to 21min 55secnond on how Flashforge Creator printed a red and white object.
Print quality more excellent
Flashforge Creator Pro boasts top-level print results, because of its patented extruder design and body structure. The all-metal frame and stable motion system of Flashforge Creator Pro ensures high-precision printing.
Open-source Creator Pro
Creator Pro interfaces with open-source technology, supporting various 3D printer slicers:
- FlashPrint / simplify3D / ReplicatorG / Makerware (for straight use);
- Slic3r / Skeinforge / Cura (Use it after some setting up).
FlashPrint, the official Flashforge slicer for Flashforge 3D printer products, is best matched.
Flashforge Creator Pro main features
- Machine size (without lid): 526 x 360 x 403mm.
- Build volume: 526 x 360 x 403mm.
- Fully enclosed build chamber: Consistent printing temperature for better print quality.
- Aluminum alloy build plate: stay flat, stay undeformed after long-time heating. Highest heating temperature: 120℃.
- Maximum extruder temperature: 240 ℃.
- Supported input file type: 3mf / stl / obj / fpp / bmp / png / jpg / jpeg files.
Recently viewed productsPeople who saw this product also interested in:
$499.00Flashforge Dreamer 3D Printer
Flashforge Creator Pro 3D Printer
An order confirmation email will be sent to the email address used to submit the order after proceeding with payment. With your confirmation, we will ship out your purchased items as soon as possible. Generally, your order will be processed within 2-3 working days. If longer time required, we will notify by email. Feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com if you have any questions on package lead time.
Notes: If no confirmation received from your side, we assume that you have confirmed the order.
Flashforge have international local warehouses for most 3D printers, while accessories are basically all stored in China warehouse. If your order combines 3D printers and accessories, we will split the order and ship in two or three packages to ensure you get the 3D printers in advance.
Generally, the delivery of 3D printers might take 2-5 working days while that of accessories maybe slightly longer. More time may be required for accessories customs clearance and other possible factors.
Delivery and Cost
Normally, international shipment will be delivered via DHL, FEDEX, UPS, EMS and SF Express. Estimated shipping time is 5-7 working days. We use DDP shipping terms when ship to following countries. That is saying Flashforge will pay the import duties, taxes, and VAT for you. You just pay the listing price and shipping rate.
North America: United States, Canada
Europe: United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Czech Republic, Belgium, Netherlands, Poland, Latvia, Sweden, Ireland, Greece, Finland, Denmark, Portugal.
We offer free shipping on items available in local warehouse. For orders does not qualify for free shipping, you will get an estimated shipping cost on order submission page.
Flashforge takes no responsibility for abnormal orders under the following conditions:
- Shipping time might be delayed for 3-5 working days for orders shipped to remote regions or countries with strict customs clearance policy.
- Failure of delivery due to undue actions of the consignee including but not limited to changing shipping address after shipment, giving an unknown address (such as a P.O. box or wrong address), giving incorrect contact information, and refusing to accept delivery.
- Shipping delay or failure due to force majeure. "Force majeure" means an unforeseen, unavoidable, or insurmountable objective situation and other objective conditions leading to delays in shipping, including but not limited to control or interruption of national or regional air or ground transport systems (such as weather reasons), interference or failure of communication systems, government actions, changes in postal administration policies, wars, earthquakes, typhoons, floods, fires, heavy rains, fog, and other similar events.
For orders above $400, please provide a signature for successful shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Option one: Log in to your Flashforge account, enter "My Orders" section to check corresponding order.
Option two: Contact Flashforge Support by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.