Flashforge Adventurer 4 is an enclosed FDM 3D printer with larger build volume (8.7*7.9*9.8inch). With a bigger body size, AD4 takes larger spool space to hold 1kg-roll filament inside. This is one of the main updates from Flashforge Adventurer 3.
Also, adventurer 4 is packaged with two nozzle choices supporting higest temperature of 240℃ and 265℃. Higher extruder temperature offers user with more choices of printing materials. Adventurer 4 3D printer best matches FlashPrint 5 slicer, although other slicers like Cura, Slic3r, Simplify3D are also supported.
Adventurer 4 3D printer makes advantages of Adventurer 3 and shows upgraded features, quite suitable for professional use, small scale production, and model design verification. Adventurer 4 flashforge takes environmental safety into full consideration. With HEPA cotton filter installed on the extruder which is internalized in the enclose chamber, flashforge adventurer 4 greatly filters fumes and odors when printing. Nevertheless, still putting it in a place with good ventilation.
- Multiple nozzle options: compatible with 0.3/0.4/0.6mm nozzles. Besides the 0.4mm-240℃ nozzle originally set on, there is also a 0.4mm-265℃ nozzle in the package.
- Quick-release 240℃/265℃ nozzles: nozzle detachable from the extruder, just swap it in 3 seconds.
- HEPA13 air filter: filters dust and odors effectively, healthy for indoor use.
- Compatible with ABS, PLA, PC, PETG, PLA-CF, PETG-CF materials.
- Auto-leveling platform: Just calibrate it on screen. Easy to do it.
- Built-in-camera: remotely monitor and control 3d printing in Flashprint slicing software.
- One spool of PLA filament is included (1000g). Leave us a note on the filament color you want when ordering or we'll select a color randomly.
- Filament detection: auto-detects filament usage status, avoids filament waste, ensures printing efficiency.
- Removable magnetic build plate: The upper plate is removable from the bottom platform. easy to pop up prints within 5 seconds.
- 4.3-inch touchscreen: easy 3d print setup and control.
- Resume printing: resume 3d printing from power failure.
- Remote printing control by Wi-Fi or Ethernet.
- Open slicing software: FlashPrint, Cura, Slic3r.
- Cloud printing: manage 3d printers and printable files on cloud platform freely.
- Energy-saving mode: only 1KWH power consumption when standby overnight.
Flashforge Adventurer 4 3D Printer Review
|Molding Technology||FDM (Fused Deposition Molding)|
|Printing Size||220x200x250 mm|
||0.4 mm (default), 0.3/0.6 mm (optional)|
|Extruder Temperature||≤240℃/ 265℃|
|File Transfer||U-Disk/ Wi-Fi/ Ethernet/ Cloud|
|File Format||STL/ OBJ/ 3MF/ FPP/ BMP/ PNG/ JPG/ JPEG|
||Cura/ FlashPrint/ Slic3r|
|Screen||4.3-inch Touch Screen|
|Camera||Time-lapse photography available|
|Air Filter||HEPA 13|
|Power Supply Input||AC 100-240V|
|Power Supply Output||DC 24V/13.3A 320W|
|Filament||PLA, ABS, TPU, PETG, PC, etc|
|Net Weight||10 kg|
|Gross Weight||11.5 kg|
|Packaging Size||585x570x680 mm|
|Machine Size||500x470x540 mm|
Recently viewed productsPeople who saw this product also interested in:
$269.00Flashforge Creator Pro 2 3D...
Flashforge Adventurer 4 3D Printer
An order confirmation email will be sent to the email address used to submit the order after proceeding with payment. With your confirmation, we will ship out your purchased items as soon as possible. Generally, your order will be processed within 2-3 working days. If longer time required, we will notify by email. Feel free to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions on package lead time.
Notes: If no confirmation received from your side, we assume that you have confirmed the order.
Flashforge have international local warehouses for most 3D printers, while accessories are basically all stored in China warehouse. If your order combines 3D printers and accessories, we will split the order and ship in two or three packages to ensure you get the 3D printers in advance.
Generally, the delivery of 3D printers might take 2-5 working days while that of accessories maybe slightly longer. More time may be required for accessories customs clearance and other possible factors.
Delivery and Cost
Normally, international shipment will be delivered via DHL, FEDEX, UPS, EMS and SF Express. Estimated shipping time is 5-7 working days. We use DDP shipping terms when ship to following countries. That is saying Flashforge will pay the import duties, taxes, and VAT for you. You just pay the listing price and shipping rate.
North America: United States, Canada
Europe: United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Czech Republic, Belgium, Netherlands, Poland, Latvia, Sweden, Ireland, Greece, Finland, Denmark, Portugal.
We offer free shipping on items available in local warehouse. For orders does not qualify for free shipping, you will get an estimated shipping cost on order submission page.
Flashforge takes no responsibility for abnormal orders under the following conditions:
- Shipping time might be delayed for 3-5 working days for orders shipped to remote regions or countries with strict customs clearance policy.
- Failure of delivery due to undue actions of the consignee including but not limited to changing shipping address after shipment, giving an unknown address (such as a P.O. box or wrong address), giving incorrect contact information, and refusing to accept delivery.
- Shipping delay or failure due to force majeure. "Force majeure" means an unforeseen, unavoidable, or insurmountable objective situation and other objective conditions leading to delays in shipping, including but not limited to control or interruption of national or regional air or ground transport systems (such as weather reasons), interference or failure of communication systems, government actions, changes in postal administration policies, wars, earthquakes, typhoons, floods, fires, heavy rains, fog, and other similar events.
For orders above $400, please provide a signature for successful shipment.
Tracking Your Order
Option one: Log in to your Flashforge account, enter "My Orders" section to check corresponding order.
Option two: Contact Flashforge Support by email at email@example.com for more information.